Monday, October 8, 2012

color infusion

Today is the first post in my color infusion series.  Each week we'll focus on ways that we can add color and style in unsuspecting places. 
 
Let's begin with these sweet little teacups.  
 
 
These go with my fiesta dishes but you can use any teacup or coffee mug.  They could be displayed on your kitchen counter, in a basket, or used as a small vase to hold a flower brought in from your yard.  But today I'll show you how we use them around our house. 

 

I've had these glass canisters from Wal-Mart for years and recently found the chalkboard labels on this etsy site


I know there are countless ways to add style and function in unsuspecting places. 
So what are some ways you add color where it's unexpected?

 
 
Don't forget--the giveaway for
this canvas is only 7 days away, so be sure to sign up to follow through RSS or email if you'd like your name to be in the drawing!

No comments:

Post a Comment